Job description / Role
A new opportunity has come up for a medical facility in the UAE. Our client is currently looking for a Neurologist- Physician. In this role, you will be responsible for
• Diagnosing and treating the diseases of the brain as well as any impairment to the spinal cord, autonomic nervous system, peripheral nerves, muscles and blood vessels that are associated with any of these structures.
• Diagnosing and treating neurological disorders such as stroke, Parkinson’s disease, cerebral palsy, traumatic brain injury, Huntington’s disease, Tourette’s syndrome, encephalopathy, brain tumours, meningitis, Alzheimer’s disease, tic disorders, myelitis and peripheral nervous system infections, just to name a few
• Examine patients (and may order) and interpreting diagnostic tests in order to determine the best course of treatment
To be considered for this opportunity, you need to meet the following criteria:
• MBBS or MBChB or equivalent qualification from an accredited institution (preferably western educated)
• Completion of specialty qualification as per the Recognized Specialty Certificate table
• At least 4 years of clinical practice in the UAE or outside UAE
• With valid HAAD or DHA license or at least DHA eligibility (Candidates from Australia, Canada Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, United Kingdom and United States are exempt from taking the exam provided they meet the PQR of DHA)
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.