Job description / Role
Neurosurgeon - Al Ain (Must have HAAD)
A well-established, leading Hospital in Al Ain is looking for a Neurosurgeon to join their highly professional team on a full-time basis.
- Provides high-quality surgical care in accordance with the level of his privileges for neurosurgical procedures
- Operate in the OR with his approved privileges.
- Physically present in the OR to assess and supervise his assistant to conduct surgery when he carries out administrative duties as assigned.
- Continuously upgrades his academic requirements and skills by actively participating continuing medical education programs, both within and outside the hospital
- Undertakes primary responsibility for the care of neurosurgical, participates in the instruction and education of residents
- Paid visa fees
- Free health insurance
- Competitive salary
- Male Arab National with HAAD or DHA or Eligibility letter is a must
- Completion of a relevant recognized higher professional education program.
- Completion of a recognized higher professional education program in the designated speciality.
- Experience in leadership and being the point of contact for the Rheumatology Department.
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, families, nurses, doctors and other hospital staff.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver quality patient care.
- Demonstrated the ability to work in a multidisciplinary team.
- Demonstrated commitment to quality improvement for better health outcomes.
- Fluency in Arabic & English
The ideal candidate is a people person, a team player, who is outgoing, energetic and positive with a willingness to learn and expand one's horizons.
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.