Job description / Role
The successful candidate will be required to identify new opportunities and business partners to increase the portfolio of the B2B2C business.
Our client is a global leader in the Consumer Technology industry who operates in the Middle East & Africa through the head office based in Dubai.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, this person will be responsible for:
* Responsible for identifying new opportunities and business partners to increase the portfolio of B2B2C business
* Achieving sales targets (Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, and Yearly) across different key accounts that he will be responsible for, through improved Channel management, forecasting (sell out and Sell in), PSI and consequently improving sell out with their B2B partners.
An attractive and competitive salary as well as all standard benefits. ( Bonus, Medical, Flights)
The successful candidate must have the following experience:
* A Bachelors or Masters degree in Business Administration
* Previous 6+ years of experience in a Sales or Business Development role
* Have a background in consumer electronics working for a principal business
* Have previous experience selling electronics into Banks, Real Estate or Telecom
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Assistant Sales Manager
Business Development Manager / Account Manager
Key Account Manager / Territory Manager
Business Development Manager - BPM Solutions
Assistant Manager Key Accounts