Job description / Role
As the New Head of Talent, you will be responsible for leading a small team and providing strategic talent acquisition support. You will be a key member of our HR Leadership team and will provide strategic and operational direction ensuring the hiring plans are executed effectively. You will be metrics-driven and able to build a culture of accountability with a strong sense of measurable performance outcomes. You will have strong in-house recruitment experience; experience of technology recruitment is advantageous.
* Build talent pipeline for current and future job openings across Group
* Lead and develop all Sourcing Strategies across
* Assess and develop relevant staffing and recruiting tools, assessment center, processes
* Work closely with hiring managers to understand hiring needs
* Prepare and review our annual recruitment budget
* Identify, attract, develop, and retain key talent in a highly competitive marketplace
* Build Employer Value Proposition
* Establish a culture of accountability and performance standards
* Ensure the HR operating model has been implemented in your function
* KPI reports - Measure key recruitment metrics
* Solid understanding of sourcing techniques and tools (e.g. social networks)
* Proven experience of full recruitment life cycle - including candidate sourcing, recruitment strategy design and implementation, screening and assessment, interviewing skills, negotiation and candidate attraction strategy.
* You have great analytical skills and ability to work well with tools, metrics, and data.
* Proven experience of volume hiring across a diverse workforce
* Must have operated at management level and worked closely with senior management team
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.