New Product Development & Logistics Coordinator
Job description / Role
The NPD Logistics Coordinator will manage the flows of NPD products from JPFL (and others) to customers and / or warehouses. Support NPD product sampling to customers on all developments.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
• Analyze log issues on a regular basis and drive corrective actions.
• Issue corrective action plans, Reporting and KPI's.
• Arrange and Create Air freight Shipment for NPD sample orders and follow-up with freight forwarder to ensure on-time as well as flawless delivery. Be the focal point of contact for Global Technology organization and Regional marketing organizations, to support all supply chain and logistic aspects related to NPD.
• This includes the full logistic scope of NPD rolls and samples, and any other supply chain related item of innovation.
• Coordinate all NPD sample orders to ensure smooth and flawless execution and on time delivery to customer.
• Follow up with planning on production issues, and with customer service on order entry and export process (documentation, incoterm, freight mode) to improve the lead-time.
• The person will need to quickly get acquainted with SAP EC66 and build a perfect knowledge of all processes systems and tools related to product order entry, scheduling, production planning, traffic, exports.
• He/she should quickly create a cross functional network to understand key roles and responsibilities as well as key interfaces from the different departments (Global Technology, Marketing, Project managers, Customer service, Traffic, Planning and Scheduling, Manufacturing, etc).
• He / she should quickly gain expertise to be the person to go, and be the interface and coordinator for all NPD orders to ensure smooth and flawless execution and on time delivery.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• Diploma in Engineering / Industrial / Secondary Education.
• Minimum 2 years’ experiences in similar role.
• Negotiation & Analytical Skills.
• Good computer literacy.
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of SAP is a plus.
• Maintain high level of integrity and confidentiality.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with individuals throughout the company as well as build relationships with vendors.
• Strong listening and evaluating skills with the ability to design creative solutions to problem situations.
• Strong math and numerical data analysis skills and strong attention to detail.
• Able to work independently, prioritize assignments, and achieve desired results.
About the Company
Jindal Films is an expert in the development and manufacture of specialty films for flexible packaging and labeling markets.
Our products help solve your packaging and labeling problems, improve your total costs and support dazzling package designs that help you sell more.
Within Flexible Packaging, Jindal Films provides films that lead the market in terms of barrier to moisture, oxygen, and flavor & aroma. These barriers protect package contents and extend the shelf-life of consumer products so our customers can expand their product distribution channels, reduce stales and keep products tasting 'first day fresh'. Our barrier technology is available in our range of Bicor, Metallyte and Oppalyte films.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies