Job description / Role
Are you a passionate, people-focused, driven Audit person? Then, we have the job for you! As a Night Auditor . To accomplish the primary goal of assisting the purchase of materials for a business,
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- In-charge of documenting a company's revenues
- Implementing financial procedures
- Reconciling balance sheet and preparing income statements
Your experience and skills include:
- Computer literacy, must knowledge of OPERA, MICROS, and SUN System as an asset.
- Able to work in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; a team player
- Add diplomas/certifications required if needed
Your team and working environment:
Ibis Al Rigga Hotel is a vibrant economy hoyel, open to everyone. A cute and unique with 40+ heartists that we working together as one family.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit, and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities. By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write, and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.