Job description / Role
Are you a genuine people person who excels with numbers and has a passion for providing excellent customer service? Our property is seeking a night auditor to join our amazing and diverse team.
You will be responsible for:
- Auditing F.O cashier's document for the day and ensure the backups are received for all the posting.
- Carrying out the reconciliation between credit card terminals, POS terminals and PMS
- Carrying out all necessary checks, for example (but not limited to) special rates authorization (rate check report), in-house guest credit limits, cashier deductions/transfers, paid outs, etc. and ensure that all such transactions are correct and documented appropriately
- Checking all transaction code and correct if any code is wrongly posted.
- Verifying the room rate/Move report & authorization.
- Checking the negative posting for the day and make sure transaction code are correct.
- Checking all refund and paid out with proper backup.
- Auditing credit card of the day and reconcile with opera and Batch report.
- Auditing city leger for the day with corresponds.
- Preparing all the Entertainment, Complimentary, discounts, duty meals summary for the day
- Preparing the Banquet Revenue summary.
- Preparing the reconciliation of F&B Revenue (Micros Vs Opera)
- Verifying Void Control Sheet
- Verifying all F&B split check and check open and close time
- Preparing the Daily Revenue Report.
- Preparing Tourism Dirham daily reconciliation variances.
- Count the float of all house fund holders & Outlets.
- Any other Assignment given by Income Auditor.
Your experience and skills include:
- Fully conversant with Opera and Micros Symphony
- Must be Microsoft Office proficient
- Excellent customer service and communication skills are required
- Availability to work overnight
- The ability to multitask
- Proven experience as a Night Auditor or in a similar role, preferably in the hospitality industry
You will live the brand by:
- Develops accurate and aggressive long and short-range financial objectives consistent with the Brand strategy
- Interacting in a positive way with all team members to ensure a memorable guest experience
- Fostering positive owner relations and maximizing performance
Your team and working environment:
Located along Sheikh Zayed Road in Barsha Heights right next to Dubai Internet City Metro Station. The hotel is nestled in the key business and commercial district of Dubai Media City, Dubai Knowledge Park and Dubai Internet City. Mercure Dubai Hotel offers a unique hospitality experience for business & leisure travelers and well as for long stays at an affordable price. Close proximity to Mall of the Emirates, Palm Jumeirah and major tourist attractions.
An elegant hotel with 1015 suites and apartments spread over 41 floors. Each contemporary room features floor to ceiling windows that have exceptional views of the city & skyline. For meetings, trainings and social events the hotel offers an extensive range of multi-functional meeting and event spaces.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.