Job description / Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Night Auditor to join our Rixos The Palm team. To provide efficient service and maintains the overall efficiency of standards.
What's in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing
- Audit all daily room charges and local telephone charges (where automatic switchboards are used) to the guest ledger.
- Audit all other charges for the day previously posted to the guest ledger.
- Audit guest ledger charges from all departments and balance to control sheets (food and beverage cashier's reports, long distance traffic sheets, laundry control sheets, etc.)
- Night Auditor has to check the Room Rates and get the signature of the Night Manager confirming that all room rates are correct as per reservation card and approval.
- Determine guest ledger balances at the close of the day from control figures (D Report).
- Prepare a nightly list of all guest ledger balance in excess of the pre-established balance (usually one week's room sales). One copy should go to the Manager, One to the Director of Finance and One to the Income Auditor
- Ensure that credit card sale is tally with system postings.
Your experience and skills include:
- Relevant experience as a Night Auditor or similar
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required
- Pleasant personality and positive attitude
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo!
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.