Job description / Role
• Audit all daily room charges and local telephone charges (where automatic switchboards are used) to the guest ledger.
• Audit all other charges for the day previously posted to the guest ledger.
• Audit guest ledger charges from all departments and balance to control sheets (food and beverage cashier’s reports, long distance traffic sheets, laundry control sheets, etc.)
• Determine guest ledger balances at the close of the day from control figures (D Report).
• Prepare a nightly list of all guest ledger balance in excess of the pre-established balance
• Experience as a Night Auditor in 4 or 5 star of hotel
• Exceptionally well organized with an aptitude for data
• Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
• Able to generate budgets and reports
• Strong presentation skills, able to explain concepts concisely and accurately
• Able to develop strong, cooperative relationships with department heads
• Creative thinking skills and ability to solve problems
About the Company
Ideally located in Al Barsha heights, the hotel is close to amazing destinations like Dubai Marina, Dubai Internet City, Knowledge Village and Mall of the Emirates. Suitable for the business or leisure traveller alike. Golden Tulip Media is 4-star hotel with 5-star service! Enjoy our Outdoor swimming pool, Gym and health club.