Job description / Role
We at Novotel World Trade Centre are seeking for Night Manager to join our Front Office team.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Supervise all departments during the night.
- Keep relation with Police and other local authority.
- Ensure all morning openings of department (FO, OP, HSK, F&B outlets, Health Club).
- Ensure the achievement of the highest occupancy in the complex at the best rate, as per hotel target.
- Receive and deals with verbal complaints & forward to Director of Rooms when necessary.
- Follow up invoicing of no-shows by credit cards, ledger accounts after 2-day grace.
- Monitor credit limits stringently, inform Director of Rooms when exceeding limitations.
- Spot check on all outlets on cash ensuring cash boxes are equal to cash machine readings
- Prepare and provide the daily reports, control reports (house account revenue and statistics).
- Control night auditing
- All city ledger closed for the day will be checked to ensure all supporting documents as per agreements should be valid for duration of guest stay in the hotel and correct charges distributed to accounting.
- Check that all transactions such as paid out, rebates and misc. income are documentation with its appropriate supported vouchers, and counter signed by the concern authorities and the guest.
- Do the reconciliation between Credit card machine and system.
Your experience and skills include:
- Vocational diploma to degree level in hospitality
- Opera knowledgeable
- Fluent in the national language
- Business English and a third language would be a plus
Your team and working environment:
- Diverse, young and vibrant team
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.