Job description / Role
Stantec is looking to hire a NOC Engineer for a Project based in Dubai with good experience in handling permitting processes & NOC applications.
The NOC Engineer will need to coordinate with all Authorities on all NOC applications, design/construction specifications, and design reports.
Previous experience with RTA is mandatory.
In addition, the candidate will be responsible but not limited to the following:
- Permitting/NOCs in the UAE, including Dubai, and the Northern Emirates.
- Knowledge and strong relationships with, major authorities, departments and developers all over Dubai and the Northern Emirates, allow him to expedite crucial input data, certifications, and NOCs/permits,
- Experienced in inter-emirate and inter-authority stakeholder management.
- Manager approvals across road links and internal roads projects across Dubai and the Northern Emirates
- Data Collection and Analysis
- Detailed review and checking of design proposals.
- Preparing NOC applications
- Scheme investigation and feasibility
- Complete quantity take-offs and preparation of BOQ's.
- Deliver technical aspects of Utility design projects
Degree in Civil Engineering, from a recognized University.
- Excellent command English and Arabic both written and spoken.
- The ability to manage a heavy workload, with a close attention to detail.
- The ability to work autonomously, reviewing your work on a regular basis while consistently meeting your objectives.
- Strong team working capabilities. Committed to working with all levels of management on a daily and ongoing basis.
- A proactive approach, working effectively in co-ordinating activities and complex tasks, taking professional responsibility in all matters.
- Be of the highest calibre: punctual, attentive and competent in adhering to Stantec's policies, procedures and working practices.
- A flexible approach to working hours and travel; with occasional weekend work if required.
- Must have coordinated with government authorities in UAE.
- Perform inspections aiming to ensure the proper implementation of the approved layouts, sections, and profiles at site.
- Carry out GIS coordination for data update and layers checking.
- Processing Final Clearance for varies projects with DM & DEWA etc.
- Ability to deal with technical conflicts and setting escalation process.
- Knowledgeable of the prequalification requirement for the utility contractors.
About the Company
Communities are fundamental. Whether around the corner or across the globe, they provide a foundation, a sense of place and of belonging. That’s why at Stantec, we always design with community in mind.
We care about the communities we serve—because they’re our communities too. This allows us to assess what’s needed and connect our expertise, to appreciate nuances and envision what’s never been considered, to bring together diverse perspectives so we can collaborate toward a shared success.
We’re designers, engineers, scientists, and project managers, innovating together at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. Balancing these priorities results in projects that advance the quality of life in communities across the globe.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Graduate Site Engineer
A Leading Company In The UAE
Graduate Civil Engineer
Quest Search & Selection
A Leading Company In The UAE
Unique TAJ HR Consultancy
|Abu Dhabi||8 Jun|