Job description / Role
Our client a international engineering consultancy requires a NOC (No Object Certificate) Engineer/ Manager for there expanding Dubai office.
Key responsibilities include;
• Ensuring compliance to all DLD regulations on designs
• Handling project approvals from government authorities including Dubai Municipality
• Coordinate with the Dubai Authorities on all NOC applications, design construction specifications and design reports
• Submit all relevant documentation for NOC process
• Brief the company about laws and regulations and status reports
• Attend technical discussions at Dubai Municipality,
• Reviewing, Preparing the NOC’s and submissions applications, for the designs
• Coordinating with other disciplines Engineers’ NOC’s relevant to the approvals.
To apply for the role you should meet most of the following criteria;
• Have a Bachelor’s degree in engineering or architecture related discipline
• Design and drafting skills
• Have excellent communication skills, both written and oral English/Arabic
• Having experience producing construction documents
• Experience with an engineering consultancy
• Must have experience of Dubai Municipality approvals process
• Minimum 3 to 5 years experience in Dubai
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.