Job description / Role
• Reports to Head of NOC.
• Manages regular communication and relationship with Operations management.
• Key leader to drive the SLA requirement, highlight potential risks and suggest remedies to resolve NOC related challenges.
• Ensuring operations service management & delivery is as per agreed service objectives
• Providing agreed & scheduled reporting
• Management of Operations team and induction of new team members
• Ensuring agreed Processes and Procedures are followed
• Escalation management, QA & compliance
• Tier 1 Team Lead (Incident Manager) will report to this individual
• Provide metrics around key Service Levels and agree to compensate the client should a metric be missed per the agreement.
• Provide Service Business Review Sessions Quarterly (pre event period) and monthly (During the Event) to provide information about Tickets trends, response times, and performance metrics, historical, trended, performance, and operational data about service delivery
• Manages the recommendations for improving the service delivery
• Manages the Implementation of generally available improvements to tools and processes
• At least 5-8 years of experience running a 20+ member Operations
• ITIL Practitioner Certified - ILC Service Operations
• Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Age Range : NA
• Gender Preference : NA
• Nationality Preference : NA
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions