Job description / Role
Job purpose: Handles the flight alerts and disruptions across Air Arabia three hubs by executing alert process, identifying problems and disruptions, recommending and implementing effective solutions to ensure positive corporate image thereby leading to enhancing customers’ experience and increasing sales, whilst productivity is in line with set measures and company’s adopted policies and procedures.
Key Result Responsibilities:
- Responds and resolves inquiries, modifications, cancellations and customer complaints to ensure customers’ satisfaction.
- Handles delayed flights in terms of connection inquiries, availability of alternate flights, and hotel accommodation for long transits. Coordinates with Operations/Dispatch on necessary changes and approvals.
- Resolves customer complaints received from Customer Relations Management Section pertaining to over bookings, fraud bookings, flight delays, flights interlining, cancellations, misconnections, etc. ensuring proper solutions are applied as per adopted policies and procedures. Escalates complaints to respective departments for settlement as needed.
- Verifies the validity and nature of complaints; processes and follows up on cancellations, refund payments and credit reimbursements in coordination with Finance Division ensuring corrective measures are processed and applied as per adopted policies and procedures.
- Employs negotiation skills to convince internal or external partners/passengers to accept changes on flight dates for planned alerts resulting from flight overbooking; freezes bookings in case of misconnections ensuring passengers are protected on alternative flights
- Follows up on schedule changes and un-planned notifications to all stakeholders using SMS and email alerts; rectifies misconnections in case of cancellations, delays and early departures by coordinating with Operations/Transfer Desk.
- Handles all correspondences related to schedule changes and keeping the stakeholders (Alpha Catering Group, GSA’s, Call Centre Agents, Sales Support & Sales Office) informed.
- 2+ years of related working experience in a similar role in customer relations or customer care in any service industry, preferably in aviation; experience with low cost airline is a plus.
- High School /Diploma or equivalent; Bachelor degree in any stream is a plus.
- Capable of using technology systems and tools; proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Fluent in English & Arabic Languages;
About the Company
Air Arabia (PJSC), listed on the Dubai Financial Market, is the Middle East and North Africa's first and leading low-cost carrier flying to over 100 destinations across the world. Air Arabia was the first airline to introduce the low-cost carrier concept in the region and is on a mission to serve all Arab countries and beyond, constantly undergoing aggressive route expansion, taking advantage of its ideally located hubs in the United Arab Emirates, Morocco, Egypt and Jordan. Over the past thirteen years, Air Arabia, through continuous market research and customer feedback, provides a range of value added services to millions of passengers who chose to fly with Air Arabia's fleet of A320 aircraft. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||10 Jul|