Job description / Role
Your Job In Brief:
As a maternity nurse, you will show, teach, and carry out duties related to the physical and emotional aspects of caring for a newborn infant. These can be but are not limited to, bathing, dressing, cleaning (babies areas) settling, comforting, taking out for walks in the pram, and sterilizing bottles. Being dynamic, kind, and patient are key factors to excel in this job.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide maternity nursing services at home.
- Monitor vital signs including pulse rate and blood pressure while in labor.
- Provide emotional support to the family in dealing with the transition of having a new baby.
- Establish a feeding routine with the baby (Breastfeeding or using formula).
- Instruct and counsel the mother in handling breastfeeding her baby. Change and settle the baby after feeds.
- Monitor the baby’s weight gain, growth, and sleeping patterns.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing or any other related field.
- Over 2 years of recent experience as a nurse in labor and delivery wards.
- Experience dealing with toddlers.
- High level of patient and ability to respond to emergencies.
- Excellent command of English.
About the Company
Maids.cc is a startup high-tech driven leading company based in Dubai, fast growing by month and is the employer of more than 1500 employees. Maids.cc is featured in press releases, articles in newspapers and interviews on the radio.