Job description / Role
• Perform duties that are instructional in nature.
• Serve for the implementation of educational programs and nursery day to day operation, liaising with and support parents by providing them a daily update of activities held in the Daycare.
• To provide a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for children placed in the Day care.
• Operate a program of activities suitable to the age range of children in the area in conjunction with other staff.
• Work with parents of special needs children to give full integration in the Day care.
• Support all staff and engage in a good staff team.
• To be flexible within working practices of the Day care.
• Be prepared to help where needed, including to undertake certain domestic jobs within the Day care, e.g. preparation of snack meals, cleansing of equipment etc.
• Work alongside the manager and staff team to ensure that the social target behind the Day care is fulfilled.
• Recording accidents in the accident book.
• Ensure the manager has initialed the report before the parent receives it.
• Look upon the Day care as a “whole” where can the nurse help is most utilized, constantly aware of the needs of children.
• To respect the confidentiality of information received.
• To actively promote and support the safeguarding of children and young people in the workplace, ensuring Day care policies and procedures are observed at all times.
• Liaise with and support parents by providing them a daily update of activities held in the Day care, which should be registered in the children diary book.
About the Company
Dubai Investments PJSC is a leading investment company listed on the Dubai Financial Market with over 19,800 shareholders and a paid-up capital of AED 4 billion. Incorporated in 1995, Dubai Investments PJSC is a world-class company that targets investments in viable and profitable entities. The Company has grown exponentially with investments in a number of businesses across sectors - real estate, manufacturing & industrial, healthcare, education and financial investments across the UAE and the Middle East.
Dubai Investments portfolio includes 40 subsidiaries & joint ventures across a wide array of industries. Since its inception, Dubai Investments has challenged the norms and introduced cutting-edge technologies, pioneering business models, unique investment strategies and innovative concepts across its diversified portfolio spanning different sectors and markets.
Setting an example of strong, sustainable growth, Dubai Investments aims to continue its journey towards enhancing the commercial and trade interests of the UAE as it continues to seek investment opportunities in new sectors, locally and internationally, as part of its strategic expansion plans.
Dubai Investments' core operating principles are to achieve attractive returns from investing in healthy businesses with high growth potential; to achieve shareholder satisfaction through a commitment to total quality, to leverage the opportunities offered by new technology; and to be a good corporate citizen, with clearly defined value proposition, including:
- Accountability & Ownership
- Work Excellence
- Human Capital Asset