Job description / Role
• Responsible for the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of patient care in accordance with the organisations policy and procedures and the unit scope of service.
• Assumes accountability and responsibility for own practice and does not carry out tasks beyond level of competence.
• Utilises evidence-based practice in the provision of care
• Coordinates individualized care from point of first contact throughout the episode of care, incorporating discharge planning in the plan of care.
• Identifies significant changes in patient conditions, initiates appropriate action and reports to immediate supervisor or physician as appropriate.
• Prioritizes patient care based on ongoing assessment of patient needs
• Participates in the referral process and utilises available resources for the provision of comprehensive care to patients and families as per organisational policy.
• Demonstrates service excellence and acts as a patient advocate to support the patient’s rights and dignity at all times.
• Facilitates a climate of mutual understanding, and appreciation of cross cultural differences inherent in a multicultural society.
• Collaborates with the interdisciplinary team to provide patient and family centred care
• Is accountable and responsible to practice within the Ministryof Health and HA-AD Narcotic Policies and Procedures.
• Reports Adverse Drug Reactions (ADR’s) and Medication errors in accordance with organization policy.
• Responds to all levels of emergencies according to the organisations policies and procedures.
• Demonstrates a working knowledge of resource consumption and practices within a cost effective framework.
• Maintains confidentiality and security of patient, family, and the organisation information in accordance with the confidentiality policy.
• Responsible for documentation and participates in the use of information technology and relevant electronic medical records.
• Facilitates effective communication between the patient, family and the interdisciplinary health care team as required.
• Liaises with other health care providers as necessary to ensure appropriate and timely interventions for patients and for discharge planning.
• Actively participates in meetings, rounds and case conferences in the role of primary nurse.
• Provides comprehensive clinical handover and reports as required to ensure patient safety.
• Ensures that nursing documentation is compliant with organization policies and procedures.
• Ensures documentation reflects a continuous, systematic and accurate nursing assessment of all patient care events.
• Establishes and maintains professional boundaries with patients and members of the health care team.
• Bachelor’s degree in nursing or equivalent qualification of NLT
• 3 years study duration in “Nursing” from accredited program, or
• Valid HAAD/DOH License
About the Company
Group 42 is an Abu Dhabi based artificial intelligence (AI) and cloud computing company, uniquely positioned in the national ecosystem to develop and deploy holistic and scalable AI solutions.
• Industry Solutions: experienced team of data scientists and engineers based in Abu Dhabi. • Fundamental AI research, through our subsidiary the Inception Institute of Artificial Intelligence (IIAI), on AI, big data and machine learning. • Cloud Computing Infrastructure: the largest and most powerful Cloud Computing capability in the region. • Multidisciplinary and diverse team.
G42 has an active and extensive partnership network, connecting leading international organizations who complement our ecosystem and support our vision. Our partnerships range from strategic teaming agreement, joint ventures, to direct investment by G42.
Global Human Capital Group (CHCG)
|Abu Dhabi||15 Mar|
Ain Al Khaleej Hospital
|Al Ain||15 Feb|
Registered Staff Nurse
|Abu Dhabi||24 Mar|