Job description / Role
• Responsible for the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of patient care in accordance with the organisations policy and procedures and the unit scope of service.
• Assumes accountability and responsibility for own practice and does not carry out tasks beyond level of competence.
• Utilises evidence-based practice in the provision of care.
• Coordinates individualized care from point of first contact throughout the episode of care, incorporating discharge planning in the plan of care.
• Identifies significant changes in patient conditions, initiates appropriate action and reports to immediate supervisor or physician as appropriate.
• Prioritizes patient care based on ongoing assessment of patient needs
• Participates in the referral process and utilises available resources for the provision of comprehensive care to patients and families as per organisational policy.
• Demonstrates service excellence and acts as a patient advocate to support the patient’s rights and dignity at all times.
• Facilitates a climate of mutual understanding, and appreciation of cross-cultural differences inherent in a multicultural society.
• Collaborates with the interdisciplinary team to provide patient and family centred care.
• Is accountable and responsible to practice within the Ministry of Health and HA-AD Narcotic Policies and Procedures.
• Reports Adverse Drug Reactions (ADR’s) and Medication errors in accordance with organization policy.
• Responds to all levels of emergencies according to the organisations policies and procedures.
• Demonstrates a working knowledge of resource consumption and practices within a cost-effective framework.
• Maintains confidentiality and security of patient, family, and the organisation information in accordance with the confidentiality policy.
• Responsible for documentation and participates in the use of information technology and relevant electronic medical records.
• Facilitates effective communication between the patient, family and the interdisciplinary health care team as required.
• Liaises with other health care providers as necessary to ensure appropriate and timely interventions for patients and for discharge planning.
• Actively participates in meetings, rounds and case conferences in the role of primary nurse.
• Provides comprehensive clinical handover and reports as required to ensure patient safety.
• Ensures that nursing documentation is compliant with organization policies and procedures.
• Ensures documentation reflects a continuous, systematic and accurate nursing assessment of all patient care events.
• Establishes and maintains professional boundaries with patients and members of the health care team
• Bachelor’s degree in nursing or equivalent qualification of NLT
• 3 years study duration in “Nursing” from accredited program
• Valid HAAD / DOH License
About the Company
G42 Healthcare is committed to developing a world-class, sustainable healthcare sector in the UAE and wider region. At the forefront in the battle against the pandemic, G42 Healthcare partnered with Abu Dhabi authorities to develop a massive throughput laboratory in 14 days and spearheaded the world’s first Phase 3 clinical trial of COVID-19 inactivated vaccine. Beyond Covid-19, G42 Healthcare is also developing a program of activities to support the health of future generations – ranging from population genomics, imaging and diagnostics to digitization programs, manufacturing and cutting-edge research.
Staff Nurse - Rehab
Black Pearl Consult
|Abu Dhabi||23 May|
Nurse - ICU/PICU/HDU
|Abu Dhabi||17 Aug|
A Leading Healthcare Entity In The UAE
Nurse (Home Care) - Multinational Brand