Job description / Role
We are recruiting for a Registered Nurse, based in Dubai. It's an exciting new opportunity as this is a brand new clinic with a leading company in UAE
Location: Dubai, UAE
Hours: Shift Pattern
• Provides a wide range of quality professional nursing care functions using the Nursing Process with emphasis on direct.
• Provides professional nursing care to the patient, receives supervision and direction from the Head Nurse and /or Duty Manager.
• Work is performed on any shift, as required, in the general and clinical/
• Hours are as assigned and may include on call.
• Patient care and related activities.
• Assesses patient/family educational needs and readiness to learn utilizing appropriate resources.
• Assesses patient/family discharge planning needs utilizing appropriate resources.
• Must have DHA eligibility
• Must have Hold a BSc
• Must be located in UAE already
• Must have at least 2 years post graduate Nursing experience
• Must have a proven background and skills in an administration role / duty.
• Must have excellent English verbal and written communication skills
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED 6,000AED
• Bachelor's (Required) MUST
• Nursing: 2 years (Required)
• DHA license or eligibility - MUST
About the Company
Since its inception, our singular focus has been to enable people to earn a better livelihood by bridging the gap between the immense talent from our 32 recruiting countries and placing them in meaningful positions in the thriving markets across Europe and the Middle East.
Established in 1973, with a legacy now spanning over four decades, GroupL has always maintained the best-in-class standards of training and placement. We started as an ethical workforce recruiter selecting, training, and placing labor for the Middle East. We have expanded over the past 8 years to a 360-degree recruitment agency working across several job roles, sectors, and countries.
For workforce recruitment, we take special pride in our training modules that are customizable to suit the unique requirements of the sector and the business.
Our global collaborations with various technical institutes enable us to train and assess the candidates' technical and language skills before their selection.
For white-collar talent acquisition, we bring in our decades of experience to map capability to company culture and enable the right fitment of talent to the industry keeping in mind the requirements of the specific organization.
Our talent recruitment network spans 32 countries including Bhutan, Bangladesh, Cameroon, India, Nepal, Pakistan, Ghana, Philippines, Serbia, Sri Lanka, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, and Vietnam.