Job description / Role
A leading medical center in Abu Dhabi is looking for a licensed Medical Nurse with extensive experience in assisting consultations for Dermatology and Cosmetics to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Must have experience in Dermatology
- Must be licensed by HAAD as a Medical Nurse
- Consult patients to assess their concerns regarding appearance and the services they desire.
- Performing skin analysis and evaluation to determine laser treatments
- Administering laser procedures, which include but not limited to, Hair Removal, Treatment of Pigmented Lesions and Thread Veins, Facial/ Skin Rejuvenation, Active Acne, Chemical Resurfacing, Wrinkle Reduction)
- Developing treatment plans for patients with on-going follow-ups
- Obtaining applicable medical history and maintaining records
- Performing the required procedures in a time-efficient manner while maintaining a pleasant attitude
- Advising and coordinating with clients on all aspects of procedures and answer any questions or concerns they may have in a professional and friendly manner
- Promoting clinic services and its products
- Ensuring high-level of care to patients, and working towards achieving clinic's set financial targets.
- Extensive experience in Aesthetics
- Active HAAD license as Medical Nurse
- The ideal candidate is a people person, a team player, who is outgoing, energetic and positive with a willingness to learn and expand one's horizons.
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.