Job description / Role
We are recruiting for multiple Nurses for a global brand within their Home Care business unit, based in Abu Dhabi. You will be responsible for providing nursing services to a wide variety of patients across Abu Dhabi, working with an international team.
Our client is a Global Brand within Healthcare Services.
Main responsibilities include:
* Performing general nursing services, checking vitals and general health assessments.
* The diagnosis, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of the patient's care.
* The change to work with a global brand and international team partnering with the UAE Government. Competitive Salary.
To be considered you must have the following:
* A bachelor degree in Nursing/ Healthcare
* Valid HAAD/DHA license or at least HAAD eligibility letter (or 2+ years of experience in Nursing to be able to apply for HAAD license.
* Experience in working within a Home Care/ GP practice is desirable but not essential
* Be able to live in Abu Dhabi
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Nurse - ICU/PICU/HDU
|Abu Dhabi||9 Mar|