Job description / Role
• Assess patients’ condition during every visit and chart your observations
• Perform evaluation tasks, including vital signs and medication review
• Administer medication as prescribed by the patient’s Physician
• Dress or redress open wounds and assess progress of healing
• Educate patients and their families on proper home health care strategies and procedures
• Coordinate with Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists, Physicians and anyone else involved in the patient’s care plan
• Provide palliative care as needed to keep the patient comfortable
• Make recommendations for devices or tools that might improve the patient’s quality of life
• Listen to the patient and respond to concerns or requests
AED 6,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Registered nurse license required (HAAD)
• Bachelor degree in Nursing
• 2+ years’ experience in in-home or palliative care required
• Excellent communication and time-management skills
• Compassionate and friendly demean
• Candidate should be available in UAE
About the Company
Canopee HR provides extraordinary HR Services (HR Outsourcing, Global Recruiting & Overseas Manpower Services)in an efficient methodology to the employers. Canopee has been in operation since 2009 with the objective of being the leading service provider in the MENA region.
We also have our associate offices in India, Pakistan, Russia, Singapore, Indonesia, South Africa, UK and other countries. We’re quickly emerging as one of UAE’s leading commercial HR Service Provider and our reputation for strategic HR services and effective recruitment solutions means we’re constantly getting bigger (and better).
The key drivers to our success are highest standards of quality, integrity, trust and commitment, whereby providing top quality professional services. Needless to say, we keep client interest foremost on our roster and client satisfaction is our forte.