Job description / Role
Middle East Executive are currently working with a leading Health Care service provider that are looking for multiple DHA licensed Nurses from a health care clinical background. We are open to candidates locally and from outside the UAE to be relocated to Dubai.
The role will cover home care, respiratory care, baby care and elderly care in the UAE.
The benefits for the right person would be;
• Long term permanent position with growth potential
• A 6500 AED package + accommodation provided
• Relocation support
• First month rent paid
• DHA payment reimbursed once you have started with the company
• Training at the beginning and throughout your time with the company
AED 5,500 to 7,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• The right candidate will need to have 3 years home care nursing or nursing experience and a Dubai Health Authority License (DHA) before relocating.
We would look at candidates from all countries with the right experience and are willing to relocate.
About the Company
The Middle East Executive Group has become the first choice for industry professionals wanting to work in the Gulf region.
We understand exactly how supply chain performance and sales performance impacts the bottom line and top line of product led businesses and we have the experience, network & expertise to match skilled professionals with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this highly strategic industry.
Our specialist teams internally are;
- Commercial Management & Sales
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Strategic HR
The industries we focus on are;
- 3PL / Freight Forwarding
- Food & FMCG
- Medical & Pharmaceutical