Job description / Role
In your role you will be responsible for providing basic healthcare services to our Heartists while supporting in HR tasks at the same time.
What is in it for you:
- Career Growth
- Learning & Development
- Employee Discount program
What you will be doing:
- Medical assistance for guests and employees
- Checking and refilling first aid kits
- Verifying employee sick leave
- Arranging referrals for doctors and hospitals
- Updating medical and life insurance lists
- Filing and ticket bookings
Your experience and skills include:
- BS Nursing or certified first aider
- Excellent command of English Language
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in similar role
- Excellent computer skills
- The pre-opening project consists of 3 famous Accor brands Adagio, Novotel and Movenpick hotels which will have a total of 924 rooms. All located in Jumeirah Village Triangle by Mohamed Bin Zayed Road (E311) opposite City Center Meisim.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo!
- Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.