Job description / Role
£35K - £40K / Year
We are currently working alongside our partner in the United Arab Emirates assisting them in their search for Nurse Managers to perform field hospital work.
These positions are 12 month fixed term contracts & Require start dates in the next 1-3 weeks
You would be working within a leading government field hospital with the support of highly trained consultants and specialist doctors.
- 12 month fixed term contract
- Locations are Dubai & the Northern Emirates
- Working in the newly erected field hospitals to assist with the countries fight against the Covid Pandemic
- Tax Free Salary
- Annual Leave of 30 Calendar Days (plus public holidays)
- Transport to and from company accommodation to work
- Private personal health insurance provided
- Economy class ticket to/from hiring country
- End of Service Gratuity, as per UAE Labour Law
Full support through the registration, licence and visa process will be given and an exemption to fly is provided to enable you to head out to the UAE in the coming months. You will need to have a BSc in Nursing in order to be eligible to fly.
About the Company
Our vision is to be the recruitment partner of choice for healthcare professionals worldwide.
You will benefit from the different approach we take to recruitment in the healthcare sector. You will have access to our specialist team of consultants and with their extensive industry knowledge and experience they will provide you with market leading advisory and recruitment service.
As our clients, you will have access to our talent network and with the support of our cutting edge technology we can provide candidates who will positively contribute to your businesses success and quality of care.
Nurse Manager (Intensive Care/ICU)
Charge Nurse (Intensive Care/ICU) Opportunity with Field Hospital
Ain Al Khaleej Hospital
|Al Ain||15 Feb|