Job description / Role
About the Client:
World leader in healthcare management and operations with a diverse portfolio of planning, management and consulting activities.
Contract: 6 to 12 months (renewable)
UAE Licenses: Not required, Temporary Licenses will be arranged
• Bachelor of Science degree in nursing or equivalent qualification of NLT
• 3 years study duration from accredited program
• Certificate of post graduate diploma in nursing or Healthcare or management or administration field
• International accreditation experience.
• 2 year in Senior Charge Nurse (S. C.N.) position or 3 years in a Charge Nurse Position
• 6 years clinical experience in appropriate & relevant healthcare settings post qualification.
• Available for commencement within 2 week
• ICU experience is essential
• Proficiency in electronic medical record system
• Fluency in written and spoken English (Arabic will be an advantage)
• Ability to effectively communicate with others
• Prefer candidate available locally in the UAE
• Knowledgeable in handling Critical Care especially patient
• Assumes a leadership role in providing direction to nursing personnel
• Ensure provision of optimal standards of professional nursing care delivery to patients within an assigned hospital unit.
About the Company
For over 15 years Omni International Consultants has supplied high caliber personnel to the global Construction, Aviation, Banking, Logistics, IT, Hospitality, Healthcare, Oil/Gas & Manufacturing sectors.
We specialize in recruiting the highest quality, right-fit professional and have helped many candidates find their ideal opportunity.
Our Head Office is located in Bangkok, Thailand and we have 6 liaison offices located in the UK, Australia, UAE, India (Mumbai & Delhi) and Rayong, Thailand.