Job description / Role
We are looking for committed Nursery /Foundation Stage 2 Teachers (Age: 4-5-year-olds) for Our Client to start in August 2022 The Nursery is a British curriculum preschool/Nursery located in Dubai, UAE.
Our client is a premier provider of preschool education and childcare in the UAE. Their goal is to set and adhere to high-quality standards and excellence in the teaching, development, and care of young children in the UAE with a responsibility towards the local and wider community by preparing children for the challenges and opportunities the future may hold.
• You will be responsible for preparing and implementing a full educational teaching plan according to the school’s requirements.
• It will be fundamental to provide knowledge and instruction to students while also helping them develop their personalities and skills.
• The ideal candidate will be passionate about the job with an ability to reach out to students and create a relationship of mutual trust.
• They will know how to organize a class and make learning an easy and meaningful process.
• The goal is to help cultivate the students’ interest in education and be their dedicated ally in the entire process of learning and development.
• Undertake activities with all children to ensure their safety and facilitate their physical, emotional, and educational development.
• Carry out planned educational activities and programmes of learning whilst promoting independent learning.
• Provide a high standard of care and education working within the Early Years Foundation Stage framework.
• Establish a supportive relationship with children and parents
• Interact with children according to their individual needs.
• Related Bachelor of Education in Childhood studies or in Early Years or A minimum CACHE level 3 Diploma in Childcare
• UK/US/EYFS/Montessori Curriculum experience
• Minimum 1-year teaching experience as an EYFS teacher, preferably with international experience
About the Company
CODA Talent is a global search consultancy built on the fundamental belief that “people are our greatest asset.” With over a couple of decades of experience, CODA has a solid understanding of how-to do-good business. Our network is global and consists of Directors, CEO’s, VP’s, Senior Managers and Business Leaders. We pride ourselves on securing top talent for business-critical positions often in difficult to fill territories on a permanent, freelance or fixed term contract basis.
CODA's innovative talent solutions utilize the key elements of Contingency and Executive search tailored to the specific requirements of our clients. We support the ‘Nationalization Drive’ which is a key component of the ‘social inclusion’ agenda of many countries today. Our clients see the need to work with a focused and truly dedicated partner to identify the best talent. Across the globe we support public and private sector organisations with experienced national hires from within our network who we have worked with over the years.
CODA also supports Women in Leadership: With extensive experience of connecting people we have had the privilege to meet and network with some of the most talented women across the globe. From Leadership to Entrepreneurship to Technology, CODA Talent plays an active role in the identification of key women who are making a remarkable impact in the industry. We support women to achieve their full potential and we encourage our partners to be a part of this initiative.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Teacher (Primary, KG and Math)
CODA Talent LLC
RTC-1 Employment Services
The Blossom Nursery
The Lazar Group
RTC-1 Employment Services