Job description / Role
- To ensure the management and day to day running of the Nursery
- Daily risk assessments of the whole nursery
- To ensure all staff are trained and aware of the policies and procedures
- To work in developing and implementing the operational plan
- Supervision of the planning and preparation of activities
- Ensuring effective staff recruitment
- Following the EYFS curriculum
- To develop quality communication with parents
- Giving tours to new parents
- To work with the Marketing Specialist on marketing strategies and business plans implementation
- Handling events
- Ensuring confidentiality is maintained in the nursery
- Dealing with inspections from the ministry
- Working toward targets
Desired start date:
Language Fluency: .
- Degree in Early Childhood / Education
Other certifications obtained:
- Other specialization, provided that it is accompanied by a certified professional certificate in Early Childhood Leadership (level 5)
Nature and length of previous experience:
- 2 years experience in early childhood or education.
- Knowledge of the administrative aspects.
- Knowledge of the curriculum and policies and procedures related to the care and protection of children.
About the Company
Rosewood Nursery is extremely proud of our environment and the strong learning opportunities it provides as well as the high standard of care.
Our highly qualified team believes that life – long learning begins when children are young. We believe in providing rich and rewarding experiences through implementing the Early Years Foundation Stage, which is a British Curriculum. This in turn enables our children to have the best possible start. The curriculum builds a strong foundation that the children can pivot from to achieve even higher goals.
These experiences are enhanced when the life of the nursery connects with the life of the child’s culture, that is why we embrace parent interaction, communication and collaboration. We welcome prospective parents and current parents to share ideas and contribute to helping Rosewood Nursery go from strength to strength in supporting the needs of all the children.
We have an open door policy and warmly welcome families to visit to get an idea of how we empower and nurture children.