Job description / Role
Our client, a well-established British Nursery is seeking to hire a highly qualified and experienced Nursery Manager for their Nursery in Sharjah.
· The core purpose of the role is to provide professional leadership and management for the Nursery.
· To gain this success the candidate must establish high quality education by effectively managing teaching and learning and using personalized learning to realize the potential of all pupils.
· She provides vision, leadership and direction for the Nursery and ensures that it is managed and organized to meet its aims and targets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· The Nursery Manager will provide academic leadership to teachers as well overseeing nursery operations.
· Working with children under the age of 4 and communicating and managing parent relationships are also routine elements of the day-to-day in this role
· Oversee and ensure the Nursery’s commitment to quality education and its continued improvement, with a main focus on students’ outcomes.
· Maintain policies and procedures and to ensure children’s’ health and safety at all times.
· Recruit , appoint and train qualified staff as per the standards set by the Early years curriculum
· Managing the staff at the nursery and ensuring every follows and maintain the standard of Quality
· Ensuring lesson plans are in place and that they follow the British curriculum
AED 8,000 to 11,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Visa+medical
Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
· Must have a Bachelor’s in education or related field and/or CACHE level 5
· She must be well versed with the requirements of Ministry of Education/Sharjah Educational Council and other regulating bodies.
· Experience of no less than Five cumulative years in educational leadership as a Manager in British curriculum Nurseries
· She must have demonstrable classroom experience, leadership skills and English fluency
· The ideal individual must be a friendly, warm individual who can treat the nursery as their own and cultivate an environment that is friendly and inviting for the parents, children and staff
About the Company
Excelsior is a bespoke HR and recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Security, Facilities Management, Education and Automotive sectors. Excelsior provides a high quality, reliable and affordable solution to companies in these sectors.
Exciting opportunities and market insights will be regularly posted on this page. If you are a talented individual looking for a change, then our highly experienced Consultants are ready to match you with an exciting new career opportunity.