Job description / Role
One of our clients, an investment company, is looking for a Nursery Manager with CACHE level 5 Diploma to be based in Al Ain. In this role, you will be overseeing the day to day operations, staffing, organization and smooth running of the nursery. You will ensure all children attending the nursery will receive high quality care, are kept safe and are provided with planned and stimulating play experiences which meet their individual needs and support all aspects of their early education.
Other responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Lead and support staff to implement the best practices in early education
• Monitor and evaluate practice within playrooms to provide improvements
• Maintain equipment and resources in the Nursery
• Accountable and responsible for day to day financial systems directly relating to the Nursery
• Foresee the needs of all children and give physical, emotional, intellectual guidance as appropriate
• Keep a register and up to date records of all children and to give regular feedback to parents about their child’s development and progress
• Coordinate with and support parents/carers and other family members
• Lead and evaluate monthly staff meetings
• Ensure policies and procedures are adhered to and train staff, where appropriate
• Participate in organizing trainings and monitoring of staff
• Ensure good standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained at all times
• Responsible for the health and safety standards appropriate for the needs of young children
• Log and monitor occurrences in accidents and incidents, formulating preventive plans where necessary
• Ensure confidentiality of information received
• Develop and maintain good relationships with parents/carers
• Actively promote and support the protection of children and staff in the workplace.
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• Must have Bachelor Degree in Early Education/Education Management or equivalent
• Must have Cache level 5 qualifications
• At least 3-years experience managing a nursery/pre-school in Al Ain or has experience following ADEK nursery standards
• Preferred candidates under family sponsorship
• Must be approachable, friendly and able to communicate effectively at all times
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|