Job description / Role
Duties and Responsibilities
* The Nursery Manager will provide academic leadership to teachers as well overseeing nursery operations.
* Working with children under the age of 4 and communicating and managing parent relationships are also routine elements of the day-to-day in this role
* Oversee and ensure the Nursery's commitment to quality education and its continued improvement, with a main focus on students' outcomes.
* Maintain policies and procedures and to ensure children's' health and safety at all times.
* Recruit , appoint and train qualified staff as per the standards set by the Early years curriculum
* Managing the staff at the nursery and ensuring every follows and maintain the standard of Quality
* Ensuring lesson plans are in place and that they follow the British curriculum
Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
* Must have a Bachelor's in education or related field and/or CACHE level 5
* She must be well versed with the requirements of Education and other regulating bodies.
* Experience of no less than Five cumulative years in educational leadership as a Manager in British curriculum Nurseries
* She must have demonstrable classroom experience, leadership skills and English fluency
* The ideal individual must be a friendly, warm individual who can treat the nursery as their own and cultivate an environment that is friendly and inviting for the parents, children and staff
About the Company
Excelsior is a bespoke HR and recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Security, Facilities Management, Education and Automotive sectors. Excelsior provides a high quality, reliable and affordable solution to companies in these sectors.
Exciting opportunities and market insights will be regularly posted on this page. If you are a talented individual looking for a change, then our highly experienced Consultants are ready to match you with an exciting new career opportunity.