Job description / Role
• This position would involve performing the duties of a teaching assistant in a class.
• Nursery or school experience would be preferred.
• Basic MS Office knowledge for maintaining records and filling systems.
• University Qualifications: Bsc - Nursing
• Other certifications obtained: DHA License - Registered Nurse
• Nature and length of previous experience: 4 years min experience as a Nurse
• Age Range: 25 to 45 years
• Gender Preference: Female
• Nationality Preference: Filipino, India
• Current Location: United Arab Emirates, Dubai
• Specialist knowledge: Pediatrics Department, Nursery Nurse, Nurse, Healthcare sector
About the Company
Fortes Holdings is a diversified group established in the UAE since 1975. Primarily starting off in the construction business, Fortes Holdings has grown into several companies operating in different vertical industries, namely real estate, construction, education, health and fitness, trade and investments of financial instruments and securities, and building materials trading.
The group works essentially as an incubator identifying and pursuing opportunities by leveraging its network and financial strength, and getting involved in the start-up phase, and then having the business spearheaded by a team of professionals.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Health Center In UAE
Registered Nurse - Occupational Medicine
Nurse - ICU/PICU/HDU
|Abu Dhabi||9 Mar|