Job description / Role
Our team has been appointed to recruit for a Nursery Principal in Abu Dhabi. The right candidate will be responsible for providing instructional leadership, managing and leading the staff and overseeing the facility and budget and for providing for the overall well being of the preschool students.
- Provide the instructional leadership - Monitor and support instructional activities, participate in and provide staff development, have knowledge of curriculum and standards, evaluate the instructional practices of early childhood teachers.
- Communication - Communicate the vision of the school to all stakeholders, be an active listener, maintain cooperative professional relationships, provide opportunities for two way communication between school and community, and district office and school.
- Manage students - monitor and maintain consistent standard for student behavior, provide activities to involve students in all aspects of early childhood school life, monitor attendance, and maintain guidance, health and food services for the children.
- Provide leadership and management of faculty and staff - recruit, hire, train and evaluate all staff members, develop and lead a School Improvement Team, motivate, and provide a positive work environment.
- Develop master schedule and oversee/coordinate scheduling processes.
- Oversee facilities - supervise the maintenance of all facilities and equipment, identify and plan for future facilities needs, develop procedures for transportation, building safety and emergencies.
- Manage budget - prepare, administer, and oversee the building budget.
- Participate in parent communications.
- Coordinate community activities and involvement.
- Monitor licensing and program policy implementation.
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned
- Master's Degree in Education
- 5+ years' experience as a Principal or in a school leadership role
- Commitment to creating a productive educational experience
- Valid state teaching license
- Proven history in improving teacher performance
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.