This position is closed or expired.
See other Assistant jobs in UAE
My client is a leading private healthcare facility in United Arab Emirates who pursue multiple missions of delivering world-class patient care and improving long-term health for the general population.
They are currently in the process of opening up a new diabetes center and require a Nursing Assistant in Diabetes.
• Must hold a Bachelor's degree in Nursing or equivalent qualification of 3 years study duration in Nursing from accredited program
• Must have more than 2 years of experience as Practical Nurse
• Must have completed HAAD Exam (Passed)
• Preferably with HAAD Dataflow Verification report
• Preferably with HAAD License
• Have excellent communication skills
• Be able to work autonomous, show own initiative and able to integrate in a team
• Be motivated and enthusiastic about professional development and keen to enhance skills and competencies
• Prior experience with Diabetes, insulin treatment and surgical care (foot syndrome) helpful but not essential
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.