Job description / Role
We are currently looking for an OB GYN for a well know facility in Dubai. In this role, you will have the following responsibilities:
• Care for and treat women during and after pregnancy and childbirth.
• Treat gynecological diseases.
• Analyze patient records and test results to diagnose conditions.
• Recommend and administer specific treatments, including medication, surgical procedures, therapy, and more.
• Communicate with patients to explain treatments, diagnoses, and test results.
• Coordinate with other hospital or office staff, including nurses, specialists, and assistants.
• Design health programs for communities or hospitals in order to reduce the impact of a specific public health issue.
• Conduct research to test newly developed treatments, procedures, and/or medications.
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• A medical degree from a medical school recognized by the Dubai Health Authority
• Obtained higher specialty certificate recognized by Dubai Health Authority
• Minimum of five years post basic experience of which at least 3 should be in a Western hospital setting.
• Demonstrated commitment to Continuing Medical Education
• Active participation in Continuing Medical Education activities or scientific activities locally and internationally
• Appropriate experience and competence in all aspects of Obstetrics and Gynecology
• Ability to communicate effectively with patients, families, nurses, clinician’s and other staff
• With active social media account with good and positive patient engagement record
• Able to work 6 days in a week, 9AM to 9PM (with 2 shifts in a day)
The candidate should have at least 2 years of working experience in the UAE.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.