Job description / Role
Roles and Responsibilities:
Principle duties and responsibilities: The role will encompass, but will not be limited to, all of the following, the balance of duties and responsibilities, however, will be determined in discussion with the necessary Ministry personnel.
• To review the Ministry's recruitment processes and provide expert input for improvement of screening and selection.
• To undertake a comprehensive staff well-being review and continually update, to include primary and secondary research, face to face interviews and questionnaires.
• To analyse the collected data, produce and continue to update strategies, with action plans to improve staff well-being.
• To implement agreed action plans, in conjunction with the appropriate Ministry personnel
• To produce and deliver training sessions for staff Recruitment
• To review the current recruitment processes along with rates of attrition and exit interview data.
• To provide recommendations on the screening and selection of staff, including pre-screening, the assessment and interview process.
• Work with the necessary personnel to implement improved screening, assessment and selection processes to ensure turnover of staff is kept to a minimum
• Implement a standardized exit screening process
• Provide training and guidance to recruitment staff
• Introduce additional screening processes, as necessary.
• To regularly monitor the recruitment process and provide recommendations for continual improvement.
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
• Undertaking and applying psychological research in the workplace
• Implementing projects to improve staff well-being
• Supporting organization with recruitment
• Training and motivating staff
• Assessing job performance
• Improving organizational structures and communication
• Improving the quality of life for employers and employees
• Change management
• Experience in an educational setting
• Experience of negotiation with, or advice to, government departments; government agencies or non-governmental organisations. * Experience of working in the GCC
• Degree or equivalent in psychology or related field
• Masters or equivalent in psychology or relevant field
• UAE transferable driving license
• Membership of a regulated professional body.
• 21,000 AED per Month
• Health Insurance
• Mobilization Costs
For more information or apply online.
About the Company
At Alderwood, we pride ourselves on best practice recruitment, tailored for the Work Based Learning, Welfare to Work and Education sectors. Our core values and attributes are important to use and underline our proven ability to deliver results