Job description / Role
CIS Abu Dhabi are currently recruiting for an experienced Occupational Safety and Health Officer for an immediate start.
As OSH Officer, you will be responsible for the school's overall health & safety, ensuring compliance with both ADEK and Civil Defense policies & regulations.
• Ensuring compliance with all ADEK guidelines for School Health & Safety.
• Following up on past inspection reports and providing corrective actions.
• Dealing with staff and student complaints / concerns regarding facility safety.
• Conducting regular inspections of the school to check potential hazards.
• Fire warden duties, emergency planning involving management commitment to Health & Safety.
• Managing incident reporting and documentation as per ADEK regulations.
• Conducting risk assessments for all departments of the school.
Candidates must have:
• Previous experience as a Health & Safety Officer in a Private School in the UAE
• Previous ADEK approval
• OSHAD License
• First Aid Training
• Fluent in English - excellent written & verbal communication skills
• Excellent reporting skills with exceptional attention to detail
• Excellent presentation skills with the ability to present to large groups of people in a confident & clear manner
• Please note this role requires an immediate start.
• You will not be considered unless you meet all of the above requirements.
About the Company
Welcome to a school that responds to the needs of 21st century expatriate students. We are living in an international community, so our school must provide a learning environment that cultivates the knowledge, skills and attitudes necessary to compete in an increasingly global society. Right from the embracing arch at the entrance of CIS, students, parents, teachers and staff know that they are walking into a facility that has been purposely designed for a community of learners to meet the demands of our international world.
At CIS, the Alberta Program of Study provides the internationally renowned standards and curriculum framework to support Inquiry-Based Learning (IBL), a student-centered educational philosophy that has proven to increase students abilities to problem-solve. Students are presented a guiding question, and then must use their prior knowledge and skills to build direct and meaningful correlations to solve the problem. Math, English, Social Studies, Science, Information and Communication Technology, Fine Arts fuse as they are explored in real life contexts that demand and allow for multiple intelligences to shine.
|Abu Dhabi||12 Mar|
A Leading Contracting Company In The UAE
|Abu Dhabi||7 Jun|
Health and Safety Officer
|Abu Dhabi||19 May|
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)