Job description / Role
Our client, a leading rehabilitation center, is currently looking for an Occupational Therapist to be based in Abu Dhabi. In this role, you will be responsible for:
• Providing safe, effective, evidence based and comprehensive occupational therapy services.
• Providing clinical care for own caseload but also supports or provides access to additional support for the clinical care of other patients where additional or complex/specialist assessment and intervention is required.
• Proficient analysis skills enabling high quality and highly specialised individual treatment plans.
• Providing up to date, evidence based treatment interventions to a proficient level.
• Evaluating patient progress and progress/alter treatment programs accordingly.
• Prioritizing patient care based on continuous assessment of their ongoing needs.
• Recording clinical activities as per organisational policy and at a proficient level.
• Utilizing and promoting up to date evidence based practice in the provision of patient & family centred care.
• Responding to all levels of emergencies according to the organizations policies and procedures.
The Ideal Candidate would have:
• At least 3 years as an Occupational Therapist in a large hospital with relevant experience with patients with same diagnosis seen in acute care hospital or rehab facilities.
• Bachelor degree or Diploma from an accredited institution in Occupational Therapy minimum of 3 years course duration;
• Wide background is preferred in Neurological rehabilitation or ICU, acute medical/surgical.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.