Job description / Role
- To improve and assist children's participation in everyday activities.
- To provide therapies and solutions to children (under the age of 18) helping them manage their daily activities better (including development of Fine and Gross motor skills).
- 3 years of experience
- Pediatric Occupational Therapist
- Must have Dubai Health Authority Professional License
- Educational Degree must be attested by UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs
About the Company
The Developing Child Centre, a social business gifting all of its net profit to the Hibah fund, and the centre of excellence dedicated to the mental, physical and social empowerment of children under 18, in the UAE and across the region.
We think different. We teach different.
95% of our children require some kind of educational, academic, behavioral or developmental support to ensure they are meeting age appropriate milestones & expectations.
At TDCC we believe that every child is brilliant and we nurture and build children's confidence and abilities. We work closely with children, parents and schools to ensure that no child is left behind not only within the educational system but also within society at large.