Job description / Role
Dragon Recruiting has a fantastic opportunity for Occupational Therapist to work with one of the prestigious healthcare organization in UAE.
Dragon Recruiting is an International Recruitment and HR Consultants with two corporate offices in London and Dubai and over 50 representative offices across 8 regions of the world.
Job Description Summary:
• Observe patients doing tasks, ask them questions, and review their medical history
• Evaluate a patient's condition and needs
• Develop a treatment plan for patients, laying out the types of activities and specific goals to be accomplished
• Help people with various disabilities with different tasks, such as leading an autistic child in play activities
• Demonstrate exercises—for example, joint stretches for arthritis relief—that can help relieve pain for people with chronic conditions
• Evaluate a patient’s home or workplace and, based on the patient’s health needs, identify potential improvements, such as labeling kitchen cabinets for an older person with poor memory
• Educate a patient’s family and employer about how to accommodate and care for the patient
• Recommend special equipment, such as wheelchairs and eating aids, and instruct patients on how to use that equipment
• Assess and record patients’ activities and progress for patient evaluations, for billing, and for reporting to physicians and other healthcare providers
• Excellent benefits as per company policy
• Salary negotiable depending on experience.
• DHA/HAAD license
• Preferably with Western qualification or American Board Certification
• DHA/HAAD license
• With Western qualification or American Board Certification
• 5 years of extensive experience around GCC is a plus
• Any nationality is welcome
• Demonstrate exercises for example, joint stretches for arthritis relief that can help relieve pain for people with chronic conditions
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.