Job description / Role
- Conducting physical and psychological assessments of clients and developing or following a treatment plan.
- Assessing home and work environments of clients and deciding what adjustments are needed.
- Advising on adaptive equipment to help clients with daily activities.
- Developing physical rehabilitation programs to help clients regain lost skills.
- Preparing clients for a return to work.
- Educating caregivers and family members of clients on patient care.
- Evaluating results and progress of occupational therapy on clients.
- Maintaining professional knowledge and the technical progress in order to provide clients with the best treatment program available.
- Complying with federal, state, and local certification requirements.
- Evaluating patient condition regarding physical and basic mental health.
- DOH/DHA Licensed
- Possess up-to-date knowledge of treatment practices and physical therapy programs.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to take care of clients with different personalities.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Ability to assess patient conditions and work with treatment plans.
About the Company
Sno Healthcare Group is a premium healthcare provider dedicated to creating superior, customer-focused and a wide variety of specialized healthcare services in the UAE.
Driven by its vision to be the most trusted healthcare provider in the region, Sno strives to build lasting relationships with its patients through a consistent, exceptional standard of care that focuses on the individual and their family.