Job description / Role
Allied Health Professionals
Occupational Therapist (Paeds)
Basic Purpose of the role
- Responsible for providing safe, effective, evidence-based and comprehensive occupational therapy services.
- Promotes a progressive attitude to the continual improvement of patient care through research, evidence-based practice and the developmental of additional specialist clinical skills.
- Assists in the safe, effective and efficient management of the department with allocated resources.
- Promotes good health and well - being through education.
- Understands supports and promotes the mission, vision, and values of Amana Healthcare.
- Adheres to and promotes the applicable professional codes of conduct.
- Competitive Tax-Free Salary
- One-month Free Housing provided, thereafter generous monthly Housing Allowance
- Free Health Insurance
- Free Airfare on Initial hire and annually on renewal of contract
- 18/22 working days Annual Leave (excl. off days), depending on shift schedule
- Unlimited term contract
- End-of-Service Benefit, upon completion of contract, in accordance with UAE Labour Law
- Culturally diverse working environment
- Training and development opportunities
- Travel opportunities
Role: Occupational Therapist
- Bachelor degree from an accredited institution in Occupational Therapy minimum of 3 years course duration.
- Or Direct Entry to a recognized program with attainment of a MSc degree in Occupational Therapy
- Current National License or membership in a recognized international registration board;
- Basic Life support (BLS); clinical experience in wheelchair seating, splinting or casting, developmental screening with pediatrics
- Eligible for Department of Health License or transferable UAE license as an Occupational Therapist.
- Not less than 3 years as an Occupational Therapist in an acute or rehabilitation hospital with predominantly pediatric experience.
About the Company
Professional Connections International Healthcare Recruitment Agency
Professional Connections, often referred to as Profco, is an international healthcare recruitment specialist. Profco is working to help placing credentialed nurses, doctors and allied health professionals in exciting opportunities with leading hospitals around the world. International assignments are a great way for nurses and other healthcare professionals to broaden their experience and to see how healthcare is delivered in other countries, while at the same time enhancing their career prospects as they gain experience in different parts of the world.