Job description / Role
An employee at this level must be capable of performing work outlined below:
- Data Center Experience is a must.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, evaluating issues and taking appropriate actions to resolve them.
- Prioritizes work based on severity, identifies and provides remediation feedback in defined processes.
- Exercises excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Both written and verbal.
- Supports all work inside the Datacenter and engages resources to resolve issues beyond their expertise.
- Develops and verifies proper procedures in supporting Datacenter Infrastructure.
- Understands when and where to escalate support issues and proactively engages external groups when there are issues affecting DC Operations.
- You should be able to independently work on all local datacenter incidents and requests
- Consistently drives global process integration, identifying process commonalities as well as gaps, and implementing process improvements
- 2-4 years experience in a data center environment and/or Associates degree in IT, Computer Science, Engineering, or related Discipline
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.