Job description / Role
We are looking for Cloud Platform Sales Executive – to cover Ethiopia, Telco, Insurance segment. Role is based in Dubai.
• Does your curiosity lead you down new paths?
• Do you believe that innovation distinguishes between leaders and followers?
• Do you feel that change will never come if you wait for others to make it happen?
• Do you consider trust to be the core principle behind all relationships?
• Do you see a problem as a nuisance or an opportunity to triumph?
• Do you enjoy disrupting the status-quo through influence and not force?
• Can you paint a picture using only a palette of ideas?
• Do you believe drive is the magic ingredient to success after ability, focus & attitude?
• Are you an entrepreneur who searches for change and exploits it as an opportunity?
• Do you credit your success to the energy you bring to every task?
• Are you as passionate about cloud as we are?
…if so, we want to talk to you! If you are looking to take a leap in your career by offering powerful, effective and commercially viable solutions to your clients then an Oracle Cloud Platform Sales Executive position could be your springboard to success.
In this role you will be responsible for selling Oracle’s next generation of platform and infrastructure software & cloud services
What does that mean?
• A Cloud Platform Sales Executive positions Oracle’s world class products & cloud services to mid-sized companies
• It is a Sales role
• You are a strong networker and a real team-player
• You are able to listen and create strategic value for the customer’s business
• You create demand, you nurture, you negotiate & you close deals
• You are a self-starter; a driven person
• You own the mid-market, adding new logo’s into this space
• You are smart, social media savvy, digitally responsive and have some previous Solution Sales experience
We hire smart people with software, technology or cloud sales experience but at least 8 years of commercial or functional B2B sales experience in technology sphere as well as market knowledge and expertize will be required. It is senior level sales role!
• We want people who make customer success the priority, even before selling Oracle's products. People who believe in cloud transformation and by that achieving credibility with the customer.
• We value effective communicators. Team players who are sensitive to the needs of senior level decision makers. Sales professionals who can build credible relationships with customers in order to advise not just how to solve their current issues but to anticipate their future needs.
• We reward those who are comfortable in managing complex sales cycles, especially with a track record of success. This could include those people who are familiar selling the principles of cloud adoption and are able articulately demonstrate these values.
• We seek an independent approach - from organizing priorities to territory planning and resource management. Self-motivators with an innovative & agile approach can thrive in Oracle. Success follows our most effective problem solvers, those who have a gift in positioning our most innovative solutions against customer needs
• We obviously expect our sales professionals to be able to forecast, manage sales expenses and successfully close new Oracle business as well as being able to identify business needs and develop effective go-to-market campaigns to drive incremental opportunities
• We advise that some travel will be required for face to face customer visits and that you would need to be eligible to work in Dubai.
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.