Job description / Role
High degree of office safety, GDPR regulations and data protection awareness
Good interpersonal and communication skills
Proven high standard of administrative skills
Fast worker with ability to multi-task
Uses initiative to suggest solutions to problems encountered
Candidate must have advanced Excel knowledge and experience, be comfortable with manipulating electronic data, be accurate and extremely organised.
Familiarity with Outlook Email and Office 365 tools
Available for at least 6 months (possible longer)
Acceptable level of MS Word skills
MS PowerPoint skills
Visio / InDesign skills
Secretarial experience & experience of setting up electronic filing systems
Some knowledge of spoken & written Arabic
The successful candidate will provide administrative support to Support Services and particularly Office Management Services on a short-term basis to include, but not be limited to the following:
* Providing a broad range of general administration support to Support Services
* Creating and setting up of electronic databases, logs and registers using MS Excel
* Sorting and transitioning data from p:drive to SharePoint
* Assisting with procurement of goods and services and supplier selection
* Maintaining records of expenditure and highlighting any anomalies
About the Company
The Mott MacDonald Group is a diverse management, engineering and development consultancy delivering solutions for public and private clients world-wide.
Mott MacDonald's uniquely diverse 1 billion global consultancy works across 12 core business areas.
As one of the world's largest employee-owned companies with over 14,000 staff, we have principal offices in nearly 50 countries and projects in 140.