Job description / Role
• Provides secretarial and general administrative support for assigned Divisional Manager and other Divisional staff. Performs a variety of administrative duties including drafting correspondence, maintaining a register, entering and updating data and receiving/ dispatching official correspondence, preparing presentations and excel documents with the objective of providing efficient administrative support to the Division.
• Carries out secretarial activities such as; drafting letters, memorandum, faxes, e-mail messages, from brief notes or oral instructions. Types and proof reads materials including reports, PowerPoint presentations, excel documents.
• Handles and tracks the flow of documents/ mail and records of correspondence sent out to various department heads for their comments or action. Ensures the timely distribution and delivery of mail and keeps copies for records and follow-up. Maintains systematic filing of documents.
• Receives and relays messages and answers routine queries. Makes appointments for Manager. Receives and guides visitors. Arranges for conference room meetings including preparation of visual aids.
• Ensures direct delivery of confidential materials/mail. Ensures good housekeeping in the office and arranges for proper storage of office materials and files. Ensures office equipment such as; computer terminal/ printer and facsimile are kept and handled properly and requests services for the maintenance in case of any defects.
• Files correspondence and other records related to the activities of the Division. Maintains and updates files. Establishes and improves own filing system. Makes requisitions, maintains and distributes office stationery and supplies.
• Compiles or coordinates the compilation of data, and prepares in the form of reports, analysis, tabulations, etc. Distributes data as instructed.
• Performs other similar or related duties as assigned, such as liaising with concerned personnel on all visa, travel and accommodation matters involving Divisional employees; circulating correspondence and periodicals, as instructed.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by Manager such as, making photocopies of documents and circulating to departments as appropriate, receiving/ transmitting confidential documents and other material via facsimile machine and e-mail to divisional/ departmental heads, preparing and dispatching invitations for social functions, arranging for Team Building events and other Divisional Functions.
• Completion of high school or Diploma in Secretarial or Business Administration.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
• 5 years experience in office management/ administration, secretarial fields.
• Knowledge of the basic principles of business and management, office administration, accounts, data and administrative management practices and procedures.
About the Company
A leading agri-food company in the UAE.
HR Admin & Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||13 May|
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)
XB4 - CPAs & Advisors