Job description / Role
The Office Administrator will provide a full range of essential administrative and secretarial support to the team as well as assisting with candidate and client enquiries and arranging candidate registrations.
A highly integral role for the business, the Team Support will also be involved in ad-hoc projects and initiatives whilst maintaining the balance between day to day responsibilities.
• Providing diary management for the team
• Providing diary management for managers as and when required
• Answering incoming calls and taking accurate messages
• Typing and formatting CV’s of newly registered candidates
• Booking candidates for interviews and sending interview confirmations
• Providing the team with an overview of candidates who confirmed for interviews and which team member will meet with each candidate
• Updating CV’s of existing and working candidates
• Inputting candidate information to the system post candidate registration and ensuring all information is uploaded accurately
• Assisting with compiling job descriptions and posting new jobs onto job vacancy websites
• Loading new vacancies in to the system
• Refreshing ads on vacancy websites
• Assisting the consultants in collating the knowledge of clients organisation, culture and resourcing requirements to create organisation charts in the system for headhunting purposes
• Sending relevant tests to candidates as and when required, track the results and loading on to the system
• Sending candidate assignment start details and confirming details of interviews with clients
• Producing and distributing confirmation contract letters, change of rate letters
• Producing various reports on a weekly/monthly basis for distribution to managers and the team
• Updating / tracking the working candidate spreadsheet
• Assisting with the on-boarding and support of new team members
• Assisting with issuing out assignment schedules and recording temp worker finishers
• Assisting with PowerPoint presentations as and when required
• Initiating and participating in ad-hoc team projects as and when required
• Collating and processing monthly team expenses
• Actively seek learning opportunities and take responsibility for personal development
• Actively promoting the organisations brand and continuing to build our reputation in the recruitment marketplace.
• Assisting with arrangements of candidate drinks evenings, sending out invitations, collating RSVPs and producing a spreadsheet of results using Excel
• Ordering Business cards
• Ad hoc secretarial & administrative duties
• Demonstrates self-motivation and a drive to succeed on a personal and team level.
• Willing to learn, taking an open attitude to new experiences and situations.
• Demonstrates the ability to work harmoniously in a team environment.
• Ensures their own work is always done efficiently and effectively using core organisations processes and procedures.
• Understands results are important and focuses on delivering them through achievement of personal work goals and objectives.
Creative Problem Solving
• Able to use initiative and knowledge to ensure maximum efficiency in delivery of results.
Commercial Awareness and Understanding
• Regularly questions others in order to gain better understanding of commercial objectives.
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Office Administrator / Customer Service Assistant
HR Admin Assistant & Receptionist
Receptionist / Administrator
A Leading Company In UAE