Job description / Role
We are looking for a reliable Office Administrator to undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision.
• Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
• Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office.
• Manage agendas, travel arrangements, appointments and meetings.
• Manage phone calls, correspondences and supports visitors.
• Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
• Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
• Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
• Support bookkeeping procedures
• Create and update records and databases as and when required.
• Support team and other departments by performing assigned tasks.
• Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
• Excellent organizational skills
• Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management related software.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a group
• Minimum 2 Years' work experience in the UAE
• Professional References (upon request)
About the Company
A leading trading company in UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Natcore General Trading
Administrative Assistant & Receptionist
Forever Living Products
Junior Office Administrator