Job description / Role
• Work closely with the office team.
• First point of contact for the visitors.
• Ensure children’s safety and daily check CCTVs if functioning in order.
• Maintain open communication with parents and staff.
• Participate in team meetings, communicate, and share ideas and concerns with Centre Director.
• Answer questions of staff, parents, and other visitors, redirect to Centre Director or Deputy Manager if cannot answer the queries.
• Ensure all office filing is complete and up to date (Staff files, Municipality folder).
• Assist in the organization and cleanliness of the office and storage room.
• Assist in ordering and distributing office and classroom supplies and track staff printing codes.
• Assist in food program and hygiene supplies orders.
• Assist in maintaining children’s files to have them complete and up to date.
• Engage in continuing education and professional development activities such as training, workshops, and classes to meet required qualifications.
• Gather and prepare staff-related documents (new joiners or renewals Visa/LC), liaise with HR and PRO, track and keep record.
• Extract fingerprint attendance data from biometric machines and prepare the monthly report for payroll.
• Prepare all employees related certificates and payslips (i.e. salary certificates, air tickets, leave encashments, salary advance, etc.).
• Maintain the staff files up to date.
• Keep up to date with Employee Handbook and seek continuous training with HR.
• Understand the calendar and schedule of fees, fee policy essential agreements and ability to clearly explain the same to parents.
• Issue Invoices for customers and receive and issue receipts for child fees.
• Track and issue extra days and late fees.
• Follow up and track customer payments and customer refunds.
• Track, record, invoice and receive of customer payments and third-party commissions relating to afternoon program and language lessons.
• Petty Cash management and maintaining records of payments in and out.
• Recording of transactions and bank reconciliation.
• Track expense budgets and coordinate with Centre Director and Finance.
• Accurate recording of VAT and Tax invoice details in Microsoft AX.
• Expenses/CAPEX and vendor-related invoices, tracking and processing of payment.
• Manage the accounts email account and ensure all communication is clear.
• File organization of expense receipts and all other accounting-related documents.
• Engage in training and continuing education relating to finance and professional development.
• Qualification - Bachelor's in accounting or finance.
• Relevant Work Experience - minimum of 2 years of experience at the accountant's related position.
• Manage Microsoft AX accounting entries and customer/vendor invoices
• Carry out accounting tasks like issuing invoices, tracking and maintaining payments, billing and petty cash management
• Support finance team when required. Willing to rotate amongst centers for work requirement
• Gather and prepare visa documents, liaise with HR and PRO and keep record
• Extract attendance data from biometric machine and prepare the monthly report
• Prepare all employees related payment slips (i.e. air ticket, leave encashment, salary advance ..etc.)
• To be friendly, helpful, fluent in English and have excellent communication skills with teachers and parents
• To be organized, ensure all filing is complete and up to date and take appointments for visits and tours, Order and distribute office supplies and attend meetings and take down minutes
About the Company
The Blossom Nursery is one of the leading Early Years education providers in the UAE, with 23 current locations and expanding further.
A Leading Company In UAE
Administrative Assistant - Operations
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)
Admin / Operations Support - People of Determination
Al Futtaim Colas
Office Admin Assistant