Job description / Role
Job Title: Office Administrator
• Manage office operations, including managing ticketing, requests, phone calls, emails, and correspondence.
• Coordinate and schedule appointments and meetings.
• Manage office supplies, equipment, and inventory.
• Provide administrative support to employees, departments, and management.
• Maintain office policies and procedures.
• Create and maintain a filing system for important documents.
• Perform basic bookkeeping tasks, including data entry and invoice processing.
• Provide support for special projects as needed.
• Ensure compliance with all relevant regulations and standards.
• Proven experience as an office administrator or similar role.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and other relevant software.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Attention to detail and problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple deadlines.
• High school diploma or equivalent; associate or bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field preferred.
• Knowledge of basic bookkeeping principles and practices.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion.
• Familiarity with office equipment and procedures.
Duration- 5 Weeks
Type of hire- Contract
Visa type- Sponsored
About the Company
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading talent advisory and solutions company. We proudly make a difference in the working lives of 3.5 million people every year. Our culture is entrepreneurial and inclusive, and we are united by our passion for making a difference in the world of work. We work with over 100,000 organizations in 60 countries, enabling their success. We have 35,000 people working with us across more than 60 countries and territories.
Adecco has been rapidly growing in the Middle East since 2008, developing a substantial footprint throughout the region. We work across 250 different clients, Adecco has more than 62 full time employees, working in 4 offices, servicing all countries across the GCC region. We offer Temporary Staffing, Permanent Placement, Executive Search, Assessments, Visa And Payroll, Outsourcing, PRO Solutions customised as per client requirements. Adecco Middle East Head Office is based in Dubai with a branch at Abu Dhabi.